Posts tagged Big Pistachio
Training camps are a great way to kick off your multisport training and get energized for the racing season ahead! Training camps allow you to spend focused time improving your skills, learning new training techniques and tools to make racing faster and easier, all while spending the weekend with like-minded athletes.
Camp Multisport, in particular, is one of the most anticipated multisport camps in Central Texas! Camp Multisport is geared for all multisport athletes, from beginner to expert, short course through ultra distance. All camps include:
- Daily Workouts
- Hands on Technique Clinics
- Active Workshops
- Lectures & Seminars
- Catered Meals
- Camp sweatshirt
- Swag bag
- Beautiful Hill Country Scenery at the Seven Bluff Cabins
- Cabin Accommodations Available
Some of the country’s best coaches are coming together to coach YOU for 3 separate weekends this Spring:
- February 24-26, 2012: Pro Triathlete & Coach Brandon Marsh with Coaches Susan Farago, Claudia Spooner & David Garza will coach beginner athletes to advanced athletes in all aspects of multisport. From Intro to Open Water Swimming to Training for a Race at Altitude from Sea Level, this camp truly has it all. $300 plus lodging.
- March 2-4, 2012: No Boys Allowed! Susan Farago with Coaches Chrissie Novak Jarrell, Claudia Spooner, and Rosemary Chriswisser will coach beginner athletes to advanced athletes in all aspects of multisport. From Intro to Open Water Swimming to women specific issues & racing this camp truly has it all. $300 plus lodging.
- April 5-8, 2012: Led by triathlon World Champion and Coach Siri Lindley. Join us for a three day coaching experience like no other. Whether you are an average age group athlete looking to PR, a top 10 finisher, looking to move up to the Pro rankings, or a Coach looking for new coaching ideas this camp is for you. This limited space available camp lends to small group sessions with Coach Siri Lindley. The camp will cover a multitude of subjects & workouts. $900 plus lodging.
Immerse yourself in triathlon training with the pros for a weekend this Spring at Camp Multisport! Get more information and register online at www.campmultisport.com. Space is limited!
Perk alert! MyFitCard holders get a $10.00 discount toward one of the February or March 2012 Camp Multisport training camps, featuring top USA Triathlon Certified Coaches in beautiful Concan Texas.
MyFitCard gives you deals and discounts, like this, at fitness businesses all over town. Get your MyFitCard today!
MyFitList brings together the latest information on hundreds of local fitness businesses in Austin. We’re your resource for inspiration and information for getting and staying fit. Search hundreds of Austin fitness groups and services like running, triathlon, bootcamps, yoga studios, gyms and more all in one place! Check us out at www.myfitlist.com